Driver Requirements for TSI Trucking, LLC
To fill out an application to be a CDL driver, go here.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Guidelines.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License with proper endorsements or Chauffeur license (where applicable) in state of residence. No current license suspension or revocation. A work permit is not acceptable.
- No Serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last three years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 m.p.h. or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, defined by State or Local law or regulation including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Hit and Run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident.
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months and no more than two (2) in the previous 12 months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three years. Disabling damage means damage that precludes departure of any motor vehicle from the scene of an accident in its usual manner in daylight after simple repairs. This includes damaged vehicles that are drivable but would incur additional damage if driven.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in the operation of tractor and trailer equipment.
- Must be 23 years of age. (Drivers 25 year old and older are encouraged).